Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resolution

My biggest personal resolution this year is to read at least 12 books, which means one a month. The first one I am cheating on a little bit since I started the book last month but since I hope to finish it it in the next few weeks, I am counting it! January's book is called "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. While I have been reading this book, I have learned that Gretchen also has a blog and website and is so much fun to follow. You can check her out here: http://www.happiness-project.com. I saw this book featured on the Today Show and thought it would be perfect to read to start out the new year. It's about a personal project to be happier and living in the moment instead of continuously looking forward to the next step in life and how that will FINALLY make you happy. So far I have loved it! Please comment with any book recommendations for me to read this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment